This level to is give children experience to help them gain confidence for presenting in the oratorical festival in the future. Parent's please feel free to help your children write their speech. Help your child choose their topic, and discuss it with them. Sit with them as the write their speech and give them guidance.
Please sign up below by January 26 so I will have time to order a gift. If your child would like to participate, but is not sure of the topic, you can register without selecting the topic.
1. In Austin there are many people who need help from others. What Ideas do you have for helping those who are in need?
2. Jesus commands us to love one another. How do you show love to others?
3. What does it mean to you when you light a candle in Church?
4. What is your favorite Church service or part of a Church service and why do you like it?
5. Why should we tell God thank you?